Tuesday 4 May 2010

Stocking up in Beau by Me

Just wanted to let you all know that I have been busy this Bank Holiday weekend making new products to add to my shop. I made a headband with some lovely green diamonds sewn into the centre. I think they look absolutely gorgeous and I could'nt wait to use them. What do you think? 


I also made a hairpin that I was so looking forward to doing and I'm hoping to do more colours pretty soon. 


I'm also going to be stocking up on more gorgeous diamonds to use on my project.  They look stunning.  I also made a brooch using felt which I still need to add to my shop, but I'm currently trying to think of a name for it.  I'm a little stuck at the moment!


Hope you like it!  Anyways, today I'm going to be working on some more projects for my shop.  I have a long list of things I would like to make and  I just can't wait to get started.  I'm hoping to be making some pin cushions pretty soon, as I'm always loosing mine.  I have some beautiful printed and plain fabrics that I haven't had a chance to use yet, so I will be taking those out to work with pretty soon.  Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment