Wednesday 12 May 2010

Gorgeous doilies

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have just listed another item in my shop Beau by Me.  My dad bought me some doilies and I've been having lots of fun playing around with them.  So my latest make involves some gorgeous doilies as you might have guessed already.  I made some pretty envelopes that can be used as, well, envelopes to put gift cards in or a note, maybe even a love note to yours truly.  Or, they can be used as envelope sleeves.  They look stunning, especially when you can see the colour of the envelope through the little holes in the doily.  If you have envelopes in pink, blue, green, yellow, silver and the list goes on, it looks great with the doily envelope.  Come and have a look here.


Doesn't it look so pretty?

Ok, so now I'm going to play with my paints.   See you later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! how lovely, doilies are beautiful, but even better when made into something!

    ReplyDelete