Wednesday 5 May 2010

Customized Girly Baby Bibs

When I was pregnant I had plenty of time on my hands and I wanted to do something that I enjoy so much.  And thats making things, anything really.  So I bought a pack of plain white bibs and used some of my beads, ribbon, diamonds and fabric to make these.

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

Of course, at the time I didn't know I was going to have a girl.  Originally I put these up to sell, but they didn't sell.  So I was left with them and thought about giving them away to anyone I knew who may have given birth to a girl.  But that didn't happen.  So my daughter is the lucky owner of these gorgeous bibs and she has worn all of them except for the blue sequin and ribbon one.   We are going to be attending a wedding in July and the colour theme is blue, so she will be wearing it then.  
 
Let me know what you think of these as I was thinking of making some more to add to my shop on Folksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment