Thursday 29 April 2010

Beau by Me Shop on Folksy

Hi everyone, I thought I would introduce you to my shop on Folksy.  I've just finished adding a few more items to my shop - Beau by Me

I love all things beautiful that's why my shop is called Beau.  I love anything that looks girly, cute, elegant, just anything thats got a touch of sparkle to it.  I also love to make things myself and I don't mind having a go at something completely new to me as well.  I love a challenge. 

At the moment I have got 7 items in my shop but I will be adding more very soon.  I hope to fill my shop with accessories for you and your home, so that you can make your home just as beautiful as you.

Here are just some of my handmade delights in my shop (click the image to see it better)


No comments:

Post a Comment